Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Tuesday 24 December 2013

The view from here...

A place for my ramblings.

Christmas Eve

Posted December 24, 2013

The ham is ready, the Shepherd's Pie (for Jackson) is ready to bake, the scalloped potatoes are in the process, and I am looking at the sunshine.  Don't get too excited.  It's a beautiful day, but it's -17C which translates to about OF.  Chilly, to say the least.  I remembered a gift for the mail lady, you will be glad to know.  I haven't wrapped anything else, so while the "boss" picks up J, who is hoping to make a present for his mum, I will wrap what is to go under the tree.  Slim pickings this year, but that's the way it is.
The "boss" volunteered to pick up something decadent at the store by way of dessert, as there are only four of us for dinner.  Andrea, good soul that she is, is working this evening until about 9.  If I require help when I get old, I hope and pray I find someone with her dedication.
Don't forget to go to the NORAD site to follow Santa across the world.  It's been a Christmas Eve tradition since I was little!  (Eons ago!)

1 comment:

  1. I got you! Was able to list you (be-friend) you so now any time you post something, I can go to it and read and comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.