Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Saturday 22 March 2014






If you really try, you can picture the river beyond the trees. Of course, you'd have to imagine green trees, not the 10cm of white stuff we got last night... again! I'm beginning to think this is going to go on forever. Not a pretty prospect.

Guess we're not going far today. That's OK.  I have things to do that I have been putting off for months.

I have lost about 6 pounds. It is a hard slog. My body just doesn't want to let go of it. But I will persevere. I don't want all this stuff on my body. There is no coffee or wine in my days. In actual fact, I miss the coffee much more than the wine. I looked forward to my jolt of java in the morning. Oh, well, it will come back.  Just not until I've got things under control. I'm working to get rid of meds, so I need to stay at it.

Wish me perseverance!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely wish you perseverance...you can do it. Surely that old snow will start melting soon. We are having lovely spring weather, but due one more bout of winter before it ends for good. Jim isnt doing good at all....say a little prayer, for him and for me to take care of him. Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.