Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Sunday 2 March 2014

Remember when I said Matt and family had to sell their condo in order to buy a house in Toronto?  Well, they are signing the sale papers as we speak, and they have bought a house in Toronto!  I am so thrilled for them! Me, not so much. But I will work that out.

Jackson is going to live with us until the end of the school year, as going to a new school, specially high school, right now would be really stressful. I am almost 67, he is almost 15.  Can you see the sparks from there? LOL
Here he is, far left, at Scout Jamboree in Calgary this past Summer, 2013.  The Good Lord willing, I will not do him any bodily harm  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.