Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Thursday 24 July 2014

Bon Echo Provincial Park, et al.

 Seems it's been a while since I shared anything here. Well, it's been hectic. What with family here, work, Jackson's work hours and other demands (did I mention he's 15?), I haven't really been inclined to write anything.

My friend, Sherry, on the other hand, has published her book. More when I know more. Bravo! Sherry. I'll look forward to reading it.

Jackson has been working erratic hours, which really throw a wrench into our days. More so now that we have only one car!  I hate it. I have not been without my own car in more than 30 years, and I feel so penned. I know I will just have to get used to it, but I'm not liking it... at all.

We spent two lovely days at Bon Echo Provincial Park with Erica, her family and friends and families.  It was really good. Twenty-two of us in all. We took Jackson, and he seemed to enjoy being with his cousins and the older kids.  The pictures here were taken by him.





The cliffs have amazing pictographs, which leaves one to wonder
how the heck they got up there!   

1 comment:

  1. What a nice place for a getaway; lovely pictures. It is hard being without a car...hope things work out and after school starts, maybe it will.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.