Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Wednesday 19 March 2014







     I just love this one!

I am just waiting to make some calls for references. Talked to Matt while he was driving to work. They are so anxious to sell so they can move to the townhouse in Barrie. I hope it happens soon. The drive for him is too long. Jackson would be happy there, too, I think since he could visit his friends here (there are buses between there and here), and I could visit, too, without having to impose. Not to mention shopping!  Did I say that before?  LOL  Good stores in Barrie. Anyway, time will tell. Just hope sooner rather than later.

It is supposed to freeze rain and snow today. Nothing yet, thank goodness. Maybe it just won't, for a change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.