Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Saturday 3 May 2014

Not a good start...





Everyone's done it. You set off with your hot coffee in your favourite take along mug, and it leaks! On the upside, the coffee in the mug is kept hot enough to make you uncomfortable where it lands, generally in your lap... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Why, I ask myself, do I bother to wash and change my clothes? The only thing anyone will notice is the huge coffee stain down my front.  Sigh.

Jackson starts his new job at Sobey's tomorrow... at 7 AM!  That should make for an interesting start to the day. He is all excited; however, his grownups are not so much. One of us is going to have to get him there on time, and I am taking bets as to who gets the short straw. One way or the other, there are going to be a lot of grumpy people come about 7 in the evening.  LOL  Should be a great day.

I am going to meet the other "condo chicks" this evening, thanks to my friend, Sherry, who has lived here for about 4 years. Apparently, it involves wine and food. Tell you about it tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Have fun this evening and do share pictures when you can. I am betting on you to make the morning 'run'!

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.