Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Saw this and had to share...




All of us need to be reminded of this sometimes. We do so much for others that we forget our own worth and measure ourselves against others' achievements. When we do that, we are setting ourselves up for failure because each of us is different and each and every one of us contributes in some way.  I remind myself of that daily.

Jackson is on his way to "Me to We" camp this weekend. This I found out an hour ago whilst driving the toad to school. Not only that, but he needs pants and shoes for work AND he needs to complete his online training for Sobey's tonight.  There's a reason people have children when they're young. Where's Job when I need him?  I don't have enough patience for all this.  I know, it's a tryout for something. No one has told me what the prize is, though.

I am going to teach my lovely ladies this morning. I love how they each bring a new perspective to literacy. One is becoming so much more confident; one is realizing she knows so much more than she thought, and one is sharing more freely. Life is so good.

1 comment:

  1. You are right....we sometimes forget ourselves. Enjoy your group this morning. I also know what you mean about not having patience with the young....I really dont either.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.