Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Sunday 16 November 2014

Went on an "adventure" with Jackson. He is such good company, but oh so demanding!  Hey, Nana... how about this? Hey, Nana, how about this?   LOL   He did have some good ideas, though. We went into stores I had not visited, and I found presents for several people on "the list." Jackson, of course, talked me into a couple of "now" things he absolutely needed.  A new backpack for one. Then it was on to EB Games for presents for his cousin, Mac, ostensibly.  Uh huh... NOT... LOL   Well, there was a choice for Mac, but the demanding one also wanted a game. I told him Christmas was coming. All in all, we had a great day. I miss my time with my grandchildren. We may have to find a way to live closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.