Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Regrets, et al...

 
This was brought home in precipitous fashion when a friend's husband died unexpectedly this past weekend. His passing was a blessing of sorts, as he suffered from Alzheimer's and it was not a happy place for him or my friend. However, being the trooper she is, she believes, as do I, that everything in this life happens for a reason. It may not be a clear reason, and you might question it strongly when it happens, but when all is said and done, it was what was supposed to be. RIP Bob. 

On the happy side, we went to Dunsford to see the "cute" house, as Jackson calls it, on Sunday. And it certainly is. It's turned into a lovely home for them, and they all seem so happy, even Jackson, who was bemoaning the fact he had to leave Barrie only a week or two ago. I think he will love Lindsay and the opportunities it will afford him.


Christmas is rapidly approaching, and most of my shopping is done. I have to wrap it now. We are decorating, too. The boss cut boughs for the house, which I used for the Advent wreath; there were lots leftover, so he made a swag for the door. Now I have to put lights on the hemlock "branch" he cut. Not really my idea of a tree, but gotta keep the peace, ya know?
I will take a picture when I have lights on it.  Maybe.

Ronald had a colonoscopy today, and six polyps were removed. Hopefully, they will be fine.. they were last time. Just another bump in the road.

Did I tell you I intend to live for long enough to drive my great grandkids nuts?   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.