Coffee always fresh...

Coffee always fresh...

Sunday 21 December 2014

The first day of Winter....

Maybe I'm a cat!

Jackson has been here this weekend. Such a treat to have him. He has grown so tall and very handsome. Took him for a haircut yesterday, then he made pizza with his grandfather. Doing that again now, by the sound of it! I think we will taking him to Toronto on Tuesday so he can hang out with his cousins rather than sit at home while his parents work. He hasn't made any friends on his road, yet, so it's boring. 

I nagged the boss into getting a real tree (as opposed to the Charlie Brown variety, which is only cute in the story!), and I decorated it. It sits silent and lovely in the corner of the living room.
Hopefully, Erica and her family will come after Christmas for a few days, and they will enjoy the tree, too.

Ronald gets the results of his colonoscopy tomorrow. 
Any and all prayers are good.

1 comment:

  1. I know you enjoyed having Jackson there. Your tree is lovely. We have a tiny one on the mantel. I am not into it this year at all. Jim takes all of my time and I keep trying not to lose my mind. Wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought, a hug or a good wish here...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.